- Attending or tracking the event online, at http://lanyrd.com/2014/pcampdc2014/
- Creating a profile on Lanyrd to contribute to the event
- Downloading the Lanyrd app for you phone
- Packing your photo ID for building access, and some business cards for networking and raffle prizes
- RSVP’ing for the after-event happy hour at General Assembly
- Getting your Twitter account ready to use the hashtag for the day – #pcampdc14
- And of course… setting your alarm so you can arrive at 8:30 AM
Please keep in mind that this is a SOLD OUT event. All attendees must be registered on Eventbrite. There will be NO ONSITE REGISTRATION. If you can no longer attend for any reason, please cancel your registration to give an opportunity for someone else to attend.
The votes have been tallied and the schedule is now live!
Please keep in mind that the schedule might change along the way. Be sure to check the website or app for the latest information.
- See the full schedule at http://lanyrd.com/2014/pcampdc2014/
- To attend or track the event online, be sure to create a profile on Lanyrd
- To view the schedule during the event, download the Lanyrd app for you phone now
Did you know that we are SOLD OUT? Why, yes! If your plans have changed, please cancel your registration. There are folks on the waitlist patiently checking their email… just hoping for a chance to attend. Why is this important? This year there will be NO ONSITE REGISTRATION.
The sessions team is actively reaching out to the session winners right now, and will be updating the schedule at http://lanyrd.com/2014/pcampdc2014/ soon. Get ready for the event by creating a profile on Lanyrd and downloading the app to your phone. Be sure to bring plenty of business cards for networking and a chance to win one of the many great raffle prizes!
Did you know that the session voting deadline is TOMORROW – Monday, October 6th? Act now, as all voting is online this year. With 60 sessions to rate, the choice is truly yours.
If you have registered and not yet voted, check your inbox for an email from email@example.com coming today. Session voting will be open until 5:00 PM tomorrow.
This year DC’s own Dan Willis will be kicking off the event with more excitement and enthusiasm than ever! He will be discussing “Digital Product Design’s Biggest Challenge” and looking for your input. Get ready to hold onto your seat at this SOLD OUT event!
|Dan Willis is a user experience consultant, speaker, author, and founder of Cranky Talk Workshops. He approaches life, and work, full of passion and energy – and loves what he does. He is a frequent speaker at conferences across the globe – including UX Australia, South By Southwest, and the IA Summit. He has been launching robust websites and apps since the mid-1990s and led the user experience design efforts for washingtonpost.com and the Public Broadcasting Service (PBS).|
In the words of Giles Colborne, Managing Director, cxpartners and author of Simple and Usable – “The first thing that strikes you about Dan is his energy and the way he brings a sense of purpose to a room. So much so, that you won’t immediately notice the really important thing, which is that Dan cares – about doing great work and about helping the people he works with.”
- Read Dan’s thoughts on Five Things Every Product Owner Should Do Well and more on his blog.
- Watch videos on a case study he conducted about Connecting Stakeholders to Customers at AARP.
- Read a case study where he Built a Mobile Practice at Marriott.
- Learn more about Dan on his website or follow him as @uxcrank on Twitter.
This year we are using Lanyrd to create the schedule for ProductCamp DC. Although we still need to wait for the survey results to fill in the session titles and speakers, we would like registrants to create profiles now. This will help create an online community for the event, as well as save you time at the event, since you will already have a profile created.
- If you have registered, check your inbox for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Session voting will be open until 5:00 PM Monday, October 6th.
- Get ready for the event now by creating a Lanyrd profile and downloading the app for your phone
- The session schedule will be updated on Lanyrd by Friday, October 10 – http://lanyrd.com/2014/pcampdc2014/
You can use Twitter or LinkedIn (or both) to very quickly create a profile on Lanyrd. Using either one helps with networking, since you can make use of the connections you already have with those networks. Lanyrd can be accessed via the web, or via an app on your phone or tablet. It also is a collaborative community where everyone can upload any event artifacts (videos, slides, podcasts, handouts, sketchnotes, photos etc).